Sunday, January 9, 2011

Its a new year!

Its a new year and I am excited, I have decided that as a new years resolution, I am going to be committed! Not in the HaHa-we-always-knew-you-were-crazy kind of way, but in a resolute and determined way to be committed to a standard of awesomeness. And the most important aspect of this commitment is to be MORE awesome than I was last year. Those of you who know me will say, whoa there, is that even possible? And this is what I will tell you, we will never know unless I give it a try! So importantly enough, this blog of mine needs more of a commitment from me, I will be determined to focus more time and energy on this blog that is the update central for the awesomeness that I exude. I want it to be a place that epicly describes and chronicles my awesomeness and the effects of my awesomeness! So if there are any comments or suggestions to help me in my commitment to being more awesome than ever, please leave them here for me! It is a time for planning and scheming, we are all facing a new year with new possibilities! I hope you all have grand adventures in mind, because with all the mystery surrounding 2012, who knows whats around the corner. Weather our time is limited by the impending doom of the  shallow foresight of the aztec calendar, or by the ending that we all eventually reach being that we are all mortal in this life, I believe that life seems not long enough, if you don't have plenty of adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment