Thursday, January 13, 2011

My thoughts on the matter

I started writing this letter a couple years ago with a couple of friends, and I recently just added the finishing touches. I thought I would post it and see if there is any kind of response. Also I realized I have been doing more advertising for this blog than I am making it worth. So this is just an effort from me to give you all something more to read!


Endeavor Talent Agency
9701 Wilshire blvd. 10th floor
Beverly Hills, Ca 90212

Subject: Ray Liotta

To the endeavor talent agency, I send this plea. Stop. Please stop. Stop finding and fielding work for Ray Liotta. How much more can you subject us to his Flat Transparent acting? Its awful. Not only does his face inspire nausea, but the ridiculous color of his obviously fake tan makes any character he plays lose credibility. Ray Liotta is an undeniable offender to the American audience. While a good villain is essential in endearing the hero of a movie Ray Liotta’s over-acting causes such annoyance that the hero is hardly even noticed. So aside from over-stimulating the audiences gag reflex by offering non-stop tirades delivered by a pumpkin colored amateur, there is really no point in torturing the world with the visual atrociousness of his face.

P.S. I never actually sent this letter, because its pretty rude, and even though this is how i feel I am sure that looking in the mirror every morning is harsh enough for Mr. Liotta.

No comments:

Post a Comment