Monday, April 25, 2011

The allure of something new

One of the wonderful things about this world is that it is never too hard to find a new experience. All you really have to do is look around for it. This world is so big and diverse and full of wonder, I love to scout out new adventures that I can cherish and remember! If I would just be a little better about memorializing them in my blog I would be content. The great thing about this blog is that being here on the internet I can access it anywhere and wont misplace it under the bed like I have with various journals and diaries. Also unless the internet vanishes due to some crazy nerd apocalypse my words are stored here in virtual memory.
The thing that is even better than experiencing new things is having someone to share them with. It is so wonderful to have a partner in crime to go gallivanting with, It not only brings companionship but also a new perspective and way to experience things. So I am excited to embark on my future adventures with a man that  I love and trust and is ready and willing to explore the whole world with me.
So this is a continuation of an introduction to Roy, he is wonderful and full of life and a wonderful part of the Dixie experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment