Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Inspired to blog!

Take inspiration where you can get it! I always feel like I want to be more diligent about writing here! So Thank you GoallyRose for the sweet and all too true post and the inspiration to get writing!

I am embarking on a new journey! I am going back to School! I guess I have been feeling the urge to finish up my associates degree but I needed a little encouragement! And by little I mean it really didn't take much! Just an its-in-your-best-interest "suggestion" from my friends parents who think of me as their adopted mexican daughter to convince me that I really should do it, and now I cant wait for August 15th and the start of classes!!! I stopped going to school about 3 years ago, I was just so tired of supporting my self and focusing on my studies and my life needed some work. But now I am so excited because I feel like I am in a great place. I have a wonderful boyfriend who is so supportive and great and loving to me. And I have a great friend in Ally that I can be open with and rely on! I will try to be more academic in my endeavor to blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment