Friday, July 22, 2011

Joan Jett and the Black hearts!!!!!

So I saw Joan Jett and the black hearts last evening and it was pretty awesome! Such an amazing experience that I never expected! First of all thank you thank you to my amazing and wonderful boyfriend Roy! He knew I would love to go see the show and so he made the arrangements and it was really quite an amazing show!
Joan Jett is 44 yrs young and still rockin it like a boss! Her show was so awesome and entertaining, she sounded great and was really energetic! When she got on stage it was so exciting and the second she opened with bad reputation and I heard her voice I was just taken over. She had this huge voice, coming out of her small frame and some how it just managed to fill all of the empty space. Truly an experience of a lifetime!

No comments:

Post a Comment